
Pop singer Ashlee Simpson will be releasing her third studio album, titled "Bittersweet World," next Tuesday, 4/22. This album will feature a new sound for Simpson, as she turns to lead producers Timbaland and Chad Hugo of The Neptunes for more beat-oriented tracks. Here are two tracks off the album that I thought I'd share with you:
Hot Stuff
The first track is titled "Hot Stuff" and is produced by Chad Hugo and Kenna. The song is crazy and the chorus is really catchy. While the lyrics are a little odd, I like the style of this song!
DL:Ashlee Simpson - Hot Stuff(Link 1)
DL:Ashlee Simpson - Hot Stuff(Link 2)
Murder
The second track is titled "Murder" and features rapper Izza Kizza. The song is produced by Timbaland and co-produced by King Logan of The Royal Court. I like the beats in this song and the style of the vocals!
DL:Ashlee Simpson - Murder(Link 1)
DL:Ashlee Simpson - Murder(Link 2)
Download the two tracks above and if you like what you hear, be sure to check out Simpson's new album, out next Tuesday! Thanks are appreciated.
No comments:
Post a Comment