Sunday, April 6, 2008

Mariah Carey - Migrate + Side Effects (CDQ)


I'm sure by now you've all heard that Mariah Carey's new album "E=MC2" has already leaked. While I'm not going to post the entire album for download, I thought I would share 2 new tracks off the album with you. The first is titled "Migrate" and is produced by Danja and features rapper T-Pain. The second is titled "Side Effects" and is produced by Scott Storch and features rapper Young Jeezy. Both tracks sound awesome and are very catchy. The beats are hot and Mariah's vocals sound great. Download the 2 tracks below and if you like what you hear, be sure to pick up Mariah's new album, out April 15th!


Migrate

DL:Mariah Carey - Migrate (CDQ)(Link 1)
DL:Mariah Carey - Migrate (CDQ)(Link 2)


Side Effects

DL:Mariah Carey - Side Effects (CDQ)(Link 1)
DL:Mariah Carey - Side Effects (CDQ)(Link 2)

No comments: